What are the symptoms of frequent abdominal pain?
Abdominal pain is a symptom that many people are familiar with. Because it seems to be a common illness, similar to a headache, but anyone who has repeated stomachaches may have to sit and observe. Is there a disease that is more serious than stomach pain caused by hunger?
Stomach ulcer/intestinal inflammation
It is another popular disease of people in this era. The important thing is that it can be with all genders and ages, with one thing that is more likely to provoke this disease is stress. In addition, there are other risk factors:
- Clot-dissolving drugs, painkillers, anti-inflammatory drugs
- not eating on time
- eat spicy food
- bacterial infection
- Abdominal pain before and after eating
- Abdominal discomfort, flatulence, flatulence, wind in the stomach
- Nausea, vomiting
A popular disease among students and working people, especially among those who like to eat late at night. Because acid reflux is a behavioral disease. The behavior that causes the disease is
- Drink tea, coffee or eat chocolate on a regular basis.
- heavy smoking
- chew gum often
- late night meal
- Eat and go to bed immediately
- Burning pain in the abdomen to the middle of the chest
- cough, hiccups, sore throat
- Nausea, vomiting
Because acid reflux is a behavioral disease. Therefore, taking care of yourself must change behavior, that is, refrain from behaviors that are risk factors, sleep on high pillows.
The gallbladder is responsible for storing bile to digest fat from the food we eat. Stones are caused by eating too much fatty foods. or a disease that causes bile to lose its ability to digest fat until it cannot completely decompose thus precipitating and accumulating into stones
- flatulence, distension, indigestion
- Stomach pain like gastritis
- When it is more, there will be pain in the nipple. unable to move
- pain when breathing
- Pain in the ribcage radiating to the back
can be treated with surgery
Pancreatitis is a disease often caused by the presence of gallstones. or drinking alcohol and more common in males
Severe acute abdominal pain I had to bend over to reduce the pain.
It is a symptom that occurs in the liver. This can occur for many reasons, namely viral infection. drink alcohol side effects from certain medications If the condition is chronic, it will cause the liver to malfunction. and eventually became liver cirrhosis
- have a fever
- Abdominal pain in the upper right
- yellow body