Canon printer is a wireless inkjet printer. It is one of the leading company which provides the variant type of printers. In this printer, you can take efficient from particular radius they recommended. It is very user-friendly. But sometimes at the time of printing some flashing Canon printer error code 6000 is displayed on the computer screen. Usually, these of the errors user might you face during the time of printing and the Error 6000 is one of the most common errors which is mostly seen in the printers.
CAUSES OF Canon printer error code 6000
Error 6000 arises if there is a problem with the Line Feed (LF). Or maybe due to the jamming of the page Canon Error 6000 code is related to profound paper jam error that is something may be blocking the paper feed tray from opening. Sometimes, It might be arises because when the feed tray of printer prevents from opening and something gets stuck in it usually paper or dust particles.
If the tray was not correctly fixed in the printer then also this error code can pop up.
- It might also arise when we instantly give a print command it hangs the system and straight away gives the error.
- When you duplicate extensive reports error code, 6000 can appear on your system.
- Sometimes the line feed is either smeared or scratched.
- There might be due to defect in-line feed slit or sensor unit.
So that’s the time to removes or empty the paper and make sound space for the printer to print so that the printer works correctly.
PROCEDURE TO FIX Canon printer error code 6000
There are numbers of solutions to fix Canon printer error code 6000 Follow these steps, and you can get your answer to fix the error 6000. Error, 6000 is the line feed error in your printer. That can resolve by following these steps in ascending order.
Method-1 Restart your Printer
To Reset or Restart your printer might help you in resolving the Error 6000. Below we discuss the steps that how to Restart your printer.
- Unplug your “Printer” from the “Power Plug,” for some time.
- Now plug the power code and “Switch On” the printer.
- Take time and select “hold” button. Again press the “Stop” button Twice.
- Repeat this step one more time.
- This time keep in your mind that slowly release the “Power” button.
- Press the “Stop” four times.
If you are still troubleshooting the problem of Canon printer error code 6000, then follow the second method you will get the best result, and you can solve the problem.
These steps are convenient to follow and understand. While following the steps remember you have to monitor carefully.
- If the error occurs due to smeared and scratched line feed, then merely clean the “LF and EJ” slit film with a “Noncorrosive” solution.
- The Canon printer error code 6000 might occur due to stuck particles, debris or foreign object in the LF drive removed the immovable object carefully.
- Sometimes it might be a reason because of any defective printer part, replace the faulty component. The faulty components will include one or more of these items, i.e., “LF/ EJ slit film, LF/ EJ” timing sensor unit, paper feed roller unit, logic board and paper feed motor.
If you were facing deep paper jam with pins, paper or other miscellaneous objects. To resolve this problem, you must follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Turn off your printer.
- Now remove the power cord from a back side of the printer.
- Remove the inks and then turn the printer upside down. Shake the printer.
- Its recommended not to shake the printer violently or hit the printer because it might create internal damage to the printer.
- Now, plug back the power cord.
- Turn on the printer and try printing something.
If the problem persists, then the jam itself could be a false jam and not exist, well, in that case, your printer needs to be repaired.
You can contact our canon printer technical support phone number and are available around the clock. We assist you online and resolve the issue in few minutes.